THE REASON WHY YOUR WEDDING PLANNER SUGGESTS TO TIE THE KNOT IN TUSCANY!
You have heard from other people that Tuscany could be a good contender for considering it a place where to tie the knot. Still you are seating on a fence and need some more inspiration to finally reach that decision!
- Breathtaking landscapes ranging from the charming hills of Siena in the Chianti area from the beautiful and clear waters of the Argentario promontory to the famous cities of art such as Florence that lend themselves to frame your special day.
- Culinary tradition: expression of the best dishes prepared with love and ingredients that are simple, genuine and fresh. The typical Tuscan delicacies are usually prepared with local products that combined together give life to simple and tasty dishes, but at the same time are distinguished by their richness and variety of tastes.
- Good wine. Tuscany is one of the most important wine regions in the world. On the side of the red wines we have Chianti Classico, Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano, mainly based on Sangiovese grapes while on the white side the Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
- Dreamy venues: you can find typical rustic farms in the Tuscan countryside, elegant villas of different periods and luxurious resorts. Each location offers the possibility to set up the various spaces according to your tastes and desires.
- Tuscany is simply ROMANTIC! For those who have not yet seen it, the 2003 film “Under the Tuscan Sun” set in Cortona is a must.
Have you ever been to Tuscany? Where exactly and what do you miss most of it?
If you are you ready to plan your dreamy wedding in this beautiful region, then grab your free spot here for a first no-binding consultation! Look forward to connecting!