Newly engaged checklist
Congratulations! You are now officially engaged and ready to move to the next leap – the marriage! Before starting the wedding planning process, there is something that you and your partner must do – even before announcing the good news to your family and friends!
In this article I will be sharing your newly engaged checklist. But first and foremost, talk to each other and start asking some questions that will help you visualize better how you wish this shindig to be. Remember that marriage is not all shine and bright and the wedding day is just the beginning of a long roller coaster ride! You are a team and you win or lose together. There are no right answers but this guide will absolutely help you plan the wedding that you both wish and desire.
- Where do you both wish to tie the knot? Are you imagining a destination wedding? Choose your 3 top destinations and do a deep research of the pros and cons of each.
- What are both of your non-negotiables? Enlist those items that both of you are really yearning for. These items are those that are on your TOP-list that would make you happy (example I really want a photobooth on my wedding; I would love to have a mixology cocktail bar with sigars; I don’t care too much about the live band, as long as we have a playlist…)
- What are the three elements that you both don’t want on your wedding? Think of the things or situations that you know will absolutely ruin your event.
- How much do you want to spend on your wedding? Do some math and understand together how much budget you have and how could you better use this money to create a memorable party. Check this article about how to sort out the wedding budget.
- Consider hiring a destination wedding planner who lives locally and has full planning knowledge of the country. A destination wedding planner will definitely add value to your wedding making sure that your top-lists are perfectly translated.
Remember that having clear ideas of your vision is the success to a memorable wedding and marriage. Opening your hearts to each other will definitely help to understand the essence of this journey you are about to start hand in hand.
Are you ready to explore the options of a destination wedding in Tuscany? Get a personalized quote by filling up the questionnaire below.